Card ID not valid

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 1 08:34:53 EDT 2014

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

After more than 15 years with Hypercard and more than 10
with LiveCode, I have NEVER used the reference Card ID.
If I want to sort my cards (in dozens and dozens) of my data
stacks, I have a field in each card which is an ID which I use
to control card positioning my stack. I don’t even know the
rules governing Card ID numbering, and ‘cos I have no control
over it, I don’t use it.

Never had any problems !! Just trash the idea of Card ID
and go to a mechanism you can control 100%.

My 2 centimes …….

-Francis