Setting a behavior in the IDE

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri May 30 04:14:08 EDT 2014

On May 30, 2014 6:17 AM, "J. Landman Gay" <

> So I thought maybe we could click some gizmo in the property inspector
that would list everything in the stack and ask us to choose a behavior
object. But if there were more than a few controls that's unweildy and
building the list for a large stack would be time consuming. And what if
the behavior button is in a different stack?

Maybe I'm over plugging it but lcStackBrowser does this. Contextual menu
has a Set Behavior item that displays a stack with option menus listing
loaded stacks,cards, and buttons. The main display shows icons for all
behaviors in a chain and clicking any one of them opens its script. A tool
tip lists all behavior objects in the chain.