Setting a behavior in the IDE

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Thu May 29 22:48:37 EDT 2014

Do you mean the native behavior property of a control? The long ID of the parent button is loaded into the child control, and the parent button script is essentially inserted into the message path of the child.

But I suspect you know this. What is different between my short blurb above and your question?

Craig Newman