7.0.0 dp 5

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed May 28 09:54:10 EDT 2014

Paul Foraker wrote:
> When I opened a couple of large stacks I use every day in the "stable"
> version of 7.0 CE, both stacks got corrupted on the first save. This
> happened twice in a row, so I've now gone back to 6.5.2.

I had a client recently refer to a "stable" build of 7.0, but everything
I can find refers to it as "DP", with "Stable" used only for final
versions, the most recent of which is 6.6.1:
<http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/>

Where are people seeing any pre-release build labeled "stable"?

Stack file corruption has historically been extremely rare, esp.
compared to other xTalks - I'd like to see it stay that way.  I hope
anyone experience what appears to be corruption has filed a bug report
so the team can be alerted to this most critical issue.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World