Quitting with the close box on Mac

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed May 28 03:43:16 EDT 2014

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 8:26 PM, Igor de Oliveira Couto
<igor at semperuna.com>wrote:

> unnecessary annoyance. But I have to admit, that after watching new users
> play with these features, they ARE easier to learn - all the confusion
> about when to use ‘Save/Save as…’ is gone, and they find using Duplicate
> and Revert quite intuitive, requiring a lot less explanation.

Sorry, I don't buy that.  The changes just require more stupid clicking
than needed to do what was easy before.  I can take care of my own file
management, thank you, and I hate this intrusion into my workflow and an OS
that anticipates how I work. This dumbing down crap should be optional, not
forced on us.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*