7.0.0 dp 5

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon May 26 01:53:05 EDT 2014

Warren-

Sunday, May 25, 2014, 9:05:33 PM, you wrote:

> There was recently a version announced on one list which I did not see
> announced on the other. It struck me as odd. I don't remember which

That's what I thought. This urban legend has been batted around
lately. Time to put it to rest. Here are the LiveCode versions listed
on the download page with the dates they were announced on this list.
I haven't included the 6.0.0 and 6.0.1 builds because they weren't
officially released, just announced for download after the Kickstarter
funding ended.

Note the lack of the 7.0 dp4 and dp5 "releases":

7.0 dp3 30 Apr 2014
7.0 dp2 4 Apr 2014
7.0 dp1 19 Mar 2014

6.7 dp4 21 May 2014
6.7 dp3 2 May 2014
6.7 dp2 21 Apr 2014
6.7 dp1 28 Mar 2014

6.6.2-rc4 20 May 2014
6.6.2-rc3 2 May 2014
6.6.2-rc2 25 Apr 2014
6.6.2-rc1 24 Apr 2014

6.6.1 8 Apr 2014
6.6.1-rc1 31 Mar 2014

6.6 20 Mar 2014
6.6-rc2 18 Mar 2014
6.6-rc1 5 Mar 2014
6.6-dp1 14 Feb 2014

6.5.2 29 Jan 2014
6.5.2-rc1 22 Jan 2014

6.5.1  20 Dec 2013
6.5.1-rc2 19 Dec 2013
6.5.1-rc1 6 Dec 2013

6.5 27 Nov 2013
6.5-rc7 22 Nov 2013
6.5-rc6 20 Nov 2013
6.5-rc5 19 Nov 2013
6.5-rc4 14 Nov 2013
6.5-rc3 12 Nov 2013
6.5-rc2 8 Nov 2013
6.5-rc1 1 Nov 2013
6.5-dp2 24 Oct 2013
6.5-dp1 12 Sep 2013

6.1.3 12 Nov 2013
6.1.3 rc2 6 Nov 2013
6.1.3-rc1 1 Nov 2013

6.1.2 14 Oct 2013
6.1.2-rc3 9 Oct 2013
6.1.2-rc2 8 Oct 2013
6.1.2-rc1 26 Sep 2013

6.1.1 11 Sep 2013

6.1 2 Jul 2013
6.1.0 rc3 1 Jul 2013
6.1.0 rc2 27 Jun 2013
6.1.0-rc1 24 Jun 2013

6.0.2 4 Jun 2013
6.0.2-rc1 27 May 2013

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.