Highlited text in a cd fld

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 25 22:53:49 EDT 2014

On 5/25/2014, 1:25 PM, Terence Heaford wrote:
> Is there a reason why the hilitedLine is lost when switching between cards?

I don't know. The loss doesn't always happen though. If the list field
is part of a group with background behavior and it has sharedtext set to
true, the hilite is retained as long as you navigate within the cards of
the group. But if you go to a card that doesn't contain the group, and
then back to the original card, the hilite is lost again.

I don't know if this is an oversight or intentional, or just one of
those things that's never been reported. It's been that way for so long
that I just figured that's how it is, and I live with it. It might be
worth a report, though I don't know if it should be a feature request or
a bug report.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com