7.0.0 dp 5 Serial Communications fail

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun May 25 16:24:00 EDT 2014

What was fixed was a write bug.  That bug made it hard to examine other serial bugs.

I am guessing there is an ‘until empty' vs ‘until EOF'  issue with severe kinds of communication in 7, not just serial.  I have seen indications of other bugs that I have not tracked down yet.

With write fixed, I’m hoping we can do some loop-back tests.  That is easier for us and easier for creating test stacks to illustrate the bug.

Dar