ResizeStack message

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Sun May 25 14:06:57 EDT 2014

Thanks for your assistance.

Clearly, using resizeStack is not as straightforward as first thought.

I have just tried this handler in the card script:

on resizeStack tWidth,tHeight
   put tWidth & "," & tHeight
end resizeStack

It returned 1590,972

In the stack property inspector the stack width is 1590 (as above), the stack height is 950.

Why is there a difference?

Thanks

Terry