ResizeStack message

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Sun May 25 05:56:02 EDT 2014

I have noted this in the documentation for the resizeStack message:

"The resizeStack message is sent after the resizing is finished. This means that you cannot prevent a stack's size from being changed by trapping this message. If the stack's liveResizing property is true, resizeStack messages are sent continuously during resizing, but you still cannot prevent resizing by trapping the message.”

It says the message is sent continuously which it is but I want to call another handler after the resizing has been completed. I only want to call this handler once after the resizing has completed.

What is the best way to implement this.

Thanks

Terry