silent fail of revDataFromQuery() in standalone; works in IDE

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Sat May 24 04:23:51 EDT 2014

Hi Richard,

I don’t know how the below value are set in LC-Server preferences (PHP values shown below) :

max_execution_time	30	30
max_file_uploads	20	20
max_input_nesting_level	64	64
max_input_time	60	60
max_input_vars	1000	1000
memory_limit	64M

but i expect your script could die because it reaches one of the corresponding ones.

HTH,

Pierre