Highlited text in a cd fld

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri May 23 23:16:04 EDT 2014

You can play around with suspendStack and resumeStack if you like...."

I think the explicit management of these sorts of properties are really the "right" way to make sure you get the functionality you want. Sure, sometimes the built-in behavior of the program is just what you need. But often it is only close, or just not suitable at all, and you have to make it work yourself.

Mostly I think native behavior of LC is as close to perfect as one could ask. Beyond that, tools are available to tweak as needed.

Craig Newman