System menubar (on right) on Mac

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Fri May 23 20:09:39 EDT 2014

Kay,

This is terrific. I forgot about services. My immediate need will probably be accommodated with this, although it will be great to have Trevor’s external as well so I have the option to do something more expansive.

Thank you,
Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.
lcTaskList: (http://www.infowallet.com/lctasklist/index.htm)