[ANN] Full justification for fields

John Craig john at splash21.com
Fri May 23 12:43:06 EDT 2014

Thanks to Dave Kilroy for sharing the work around and the generosity of
Mark Stephens of Simulytics for donating the code back to the LiveCode
community, a new function is available to fully justify LiveCode text
fields. LiveCode version >= 6.5 is required as it uses the measureText
function which was introduced in 6.5. It doesn't work with the LC7 DP
releases as the charIndex property seems to be missing - I assume it's
down to the unicode changes that are underway. I've been testing on Mac
/ Linux and Windows - everything looks good so far !...

The code is in the public domain and completely free to use for any
purpose  :D

http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20513