Highlited text in a cd fld

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Fri May 23 10:36:22 EDT 2014

On 23 May 2014, at 13:57, dunbarx at aol.com wrote:

> If you set "listBehavior" to "true", the hilited lilne persists. But it does not if "false". I do not know if this is a feature, bug, or omission.

Whether I set listBehavior in the properties dialogue box or via. script the hilited line/lines do not persist when going to another card and back again.

LC 6.6.1 OSX 10.9.3

The only solution would seem to be to save the state (hilitedLines) on closeCard and reset on openCard.

Perhaps it works as you describe on other platforms but I have no way of checking.

All the best

Terry