Windows 8 and 8.1

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu May 22 16:44:29 EDT 2014

I believe anything we make that works in Windows 7 should also work in
Windows 8 or 8.1.  It's amazing how far computing has come in such a short
time.  I wish full computer OS' had been available on tablets sooner
though.  Would have made mobile apps easier to build, imho.

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Venue-Pro-Tablet-Windows/dp/B00FEE7B1I/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQbZP1Qkxyg