Coda 2 code formatting

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu May 22 15:59:51 EDT 2014

Yeah, I'm using that.

I haven't changed anything for a couple of years - so I don't really
remember what I did back then.
I kind of thought I was using an editor plugin that I got from you :-)

The editor is OK - it gets some things wrong or just 'missing' for LC,
but gets most coloring and most indenting/control structures done OK. I
think it fails to colour "else" (or elseif" ??), and has an annoying
insistence on using its idea of default completion (e.g. 'CR' followed
by space is auto-completed to 'create', etc.)

Can I send you a copy of any files or anything ?

-- Alex.