What is the max number of points in vector graphic?

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu May 22 15:13:29 EDT 2014

Hi Al,

I think Craig ran into a display problem, not a number of points of a
graphic problem. Because the points made the graphic to large.
Similar to maximum of a line. It can hold 65,536 but only display 32768

I ran into this when vectorizing an image into graphic objects, above 65,536
points it will only display a part of the points. Up to 65,536 it will
display all points; apparently provided they are within the display limit.

Kind regards
Bernd