Writing to Mum in Glagolitic script

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:49:53 EDT 2014

Richmond Mathewson-2 wrote
> I am perfectly happy to send you the code off-list on the understanding
> that you will keep it to yourself and not do anything with it other than
> look at how the code works.
> [snip]

You already published your source code. :o
http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/5000-lines-of-code-td3575168.html

I believe that you could publish more custom text editors
and effectively carve a niche for your unique skills of
Language Teacher and Software Developer.

So, for which language would be your next custom text editor?
http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-invented-languages.php

Al