Writing to Mum in Glagolitic script

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:07:34 EDT 2014

On 22/05/14 21:00, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
> Richmond Mathewson-2 wrote
>> I am afraid you have a misreading of my input method.
>> My input method involves a huge amount of post-processing after
>> an end-user presses a key on their keyboard: all that code would have
>> to be altered prior to it working properly with LC 7.
> Now I understand. Then, OS input methods are incomplete for
> some very specific languages.
>
> Thanks for explaining this.
>
> Al

Alejandro,

I am perfectly happy to send you the code off-list on the understanding
that you will keep it to yourself
and not do anything with it other than look at how the code works.

Before that, however, I do recommend you download a version for your OS
from the website;

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/dwriterpro.html

[that bit is addressed to anybody who is interested]

and play around with it, and open the Devawriter.ttf font in a font
editor and have a good look at that.

Richmond.