UPDATE: Make stack close itself

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 21 15:53:40 EDT 2014

On 5/21/2014, 1:40 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Hey putting an on idle handler in the open substack then passing idle worked!

Now that you have that worked out...I wouldn't use an idle handler to
close a stack though. It's going to try to close that stack dozens of
times per second. Maybe you've checked for that now. I didn't see it in
the sample you posted.

Suppose you put a handler into your backscript like this:

on closeTheStack pStack
  close stack pStack
end closeTheStack

And then when another substack opens, you just:

  send "closeTheStack tStackName" to stack "myLibrary" in 1

Seems more efficient.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com