UPDATE: Make stack close itself

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed May 21 13:45:15 EDT 2014

Bob Sneidar wrote:
 > Not getting passed to the mainstack either. Not a back script problem.
 > On May 21, 2014, at 08:48 , Bob Sneidar wrote:
 >
 > Okay it looks like the idle command is not getting passed to the back
 > script for some reason. I have this in a back script

This sounds like a job for Flight Recorder, a tailorable tool for
logging messages in real-time, kinda like the IDE's Message Watcher but
without the messages you're not interested in and with indenting so you
can follow the calling chain easily:

<http://www.fourthworld.net/revnet/devolution/4W_FlightRecorder.rev.gz>

--
  Richard Gaskin