paid contract work - full text justification

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Mon May 19 09:24:50 EDT 2014

Dear all

A while ago I tried to create full text justification within LiveCode (that
is, having a block of text in a field with text aligned to the left and the
right margins) - I got it working 'kind-of' but not really properly - and
then I ran out of time.

One of my clients wants text in his app appearing fully justified and I have
my hands full coding the rest of the app in time for launch - so he and I
are interested in getting someone else to work on this (nicely separate)
piece of code.

If any of you are  interested please get in touch directly.

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior