The "FIX:" is in

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun May 18 22:19:44 EDT 2014

Well, here goes, now there are two ide "FIX:" reports.  Richard has a fix
posted for ask/answer dialogs, and I just posted one for resizing headers
in datagrids, e.g. for use on mobile.

May there be many more coming.  I think we should post detailed
instructions for everyone on how to hack the IDE to make it easier for
newbies that haven't done it before, and maybe make this part of the
revOnline project so that folks can use the fixes until LC incorporates
them into the official IDE.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."