repeat with messages

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri May 16 21:59:57 EDT 2014

Serial I/O is unfortunately missing messages.  Are you thinking of sockets?

I almost always use send.  When implementing “blocking” when a customer asks for it (as in a sockets-like implementation on iOS),  I might use wait with messages or even wait for message, but that requires flags when I don’t want recursion.

With send, things can start and end in any order.

DAr