Submission to Apple Problem

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri May 16 14:47:58 EDT 2014

Greetings!  I have looked all over for the answer to this and can't find the solution.  I have read that others have the same problem.  While it seems that some have resolved the issue, but I can't get the details on how the fixed it.  So, I apologize in advance if this has already been answered.  When I upload my iOS app using the Application Loader, I am getting this dreaded message:

ERROR ITMS-9000: "This bundle is invalid. New apps and app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with public (GM) versions of Xcode 5.1.1 or higher and iOS 7 SDK. Do not submit apps built with beta software." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)

I am using:

LiveCode 6.6.1
XCode  5.1.1
Application Loader 2.9.1

I did an update to this same app on May 7 (using the same configuration as I have now) and it didn't have a problem at all.

ANY advice is appreciated.

-Dan