IDE oddities (was Re: Error Messages Are Evil)

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Fri May 16 13:14:38 EDT 2014

I don't use the Menu Builder much, but I use the Geometry Manager on a regular basis, and I've found it to be reliable.
I only wish I could use it on mobile. Because I can't, I've written a lot of my own geometry management scripts.
In general, the better feature parity we have across all platforms, the better. Not just to be friendlier to newbies, but for everyone.
- Charles

--
Charles E. Buchwald
CEO/Director General