IDE oddities (was Re: Error Messages Are Evil)

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Thu May 15 14:40:40 EDT 2014

OK, so what do we have to do, as a community of users, to get RevOnline working again? This seems like a good way to encourage and coordinate community participation. Particularly so because we are talking about LC code, outside of the GitHub ecosystem, and outside of the IDE. And because it's been broken, or at least hobbled, for quite a while.

How about we take a modest plan to the mothership. Perhaps the mothership could appropriately anoint an individual or small team to shepherd a new version of RevOnline? Someone to oversee code integration? This could even serve as a model for further non-GitHub-based community participation....

Richard Gaskin: what's your perspective on this as community liaison?

Other list members: any volunteers?

- Charles

--
Charles E. Buchwald