noob array question

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed May 14 20:32:26 EDT 2014

Igor de Oliveira Couto wrote:

> A while ago I wrote a JSON parser in LiveCode. The *very heavily commented* code can be found here:
>
> https://github.com/luxlogica/easyjson

Thanks for that, Igor.

I'd check it myself but it seems I can't reach GitHub today (I can ping
it, but all web URLs just time out), so I'll ask here:

What license did you use for that?

Going forward I'm hoping that more community contributions will have
some explicit declaration of the license, even if it's just public
domain, so users of both Commercial and Community editions can know with
confidence which code they can use in their projects.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems