LiveCode uses in Science

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun May 11 20:16:41 EDT 2014

I'm sure I'm not the only one doing this butŠ

I've used Livecode in some way to collect and/or analyse data for most of
the papers I've authored or co-authored over the last 10-15 years.
Unfortunately you won't find any/many specific mentions of Livecode in
these articles as the convention is to describe processes or methods
rather than which proprietary tools were used. Most of the more recent
publications involve the application of what are now generally referred to
as 'learning analytics' approaches to large datasets. In general, the data
for these studies was both collected and analysed using solutions built
with Livecode. There are links to the various articles vial my Google
Scholar page...

http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=XC5s6wwAAAAJ&hl=en

...you will probably need to be associated with a university library to
access the full text of most of these but if anyone really wants a full
text copy of a particular paper then I can probably provide it.

TerryŠ

Dr Terry Judd
Senior Lecturer
Medical Education Unit