[OT] Compilation of some of the best robotics articles

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 19:34:11 EDT 2014

The wonders of hyperlinked information!  :D

http://explore.tandfonline.com/page/est/us-national-robotics-week-2014-roboweek

Taylor & Francis Online announces:
In celebration of RoboWeek 2014, we have compiled a selection
of some of our best robotics articles and made them free to view
for the remainder of 2014!

Free Access Articles:

A novel method to develop an animal model of depression using
a small mobile robot

Industrial challenges of military robotics

Soft Robot Arm Inspired by the Octopus

Attitudes towards robots suitability for various jobs as affected
robot appearance

A Robot Arm for Assisting Liver Surgery

Robotics for computer scientists: what’s the big idea?

Tracking control of two-wheel driven mobile robot using
compound sine function neural networks

Multimodal fusion as communicative acts during
human–robot interaction

Task-based design optimization of serial robot manipulators

A macroscopic model for high intensity radiofrequency signal
detection in swarm robotics systems

Impedance adaptation for optimal robot–environment interaction

Robust adaptive neural tracking control for a class of electrically
driven robots with time delays

Kinematic synthesis of a robot with five degrees of freedom

Specialization and generalization of robot behaviour in
swarm energy foraging

Extended Kalman filter-based mobile robot localization with
intermittent measurements

Biomechanical Approach to Open-Loop Bipedal Running with
a Musculoskeletal Athlete Robot

Design of six-legged walking robot, Little Crabster for
underwater walking and operation

Dynamic analysis and intelligent control techniques for
flexible manipulators: a review

Al