Resizing a group's controls when the group is resized

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat May 10 14:57:58 EDT 2014

Thanks Randy, Bernd sent me a couple of stacks offline and I have things
working.

What is worrisome though is why the simple code I included in the original
post didn't work, particularly the fact that grabbing the bottom handle and
dragging it down actually made things wider instead of taller.

I think I will put a simple stack together that illustrates the problem and
submit a bug report.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>