[OFF] Cool Plugins

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 10 04:30:25 EDT 2014

On 10/05/14 06:15, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Mark Wieder wrote:
>
>> Richmond-
>>
>> Friday, May 9, 2014, 12:38:36 PM, you wrote:
>>
>>> But RevOnline is rather erratic . . .
>>
>> You're being too kind. At one point Heather assured me that revOnline
>> was about to be replaced with something better, or at least different.
>> If that happened in the last couple of years I missed the news.
>
> There have been some bug fixes, but the longer-term plans are queued
> for after some of the other things get done first (Cocoa, Unicode, etc.).
>
> That said, this is one of those areas where I have to wonder if
> perhaps it may benefit from being more of a partnership between the
> core dev team and the community.  It is, after all, really for the
> benefit of the community, and comprised of community contributions.
>
> If we could work out a way to share the work on this with RunRev,
> anyone here interested in rolling up their sleeves to help?

There have been 2 versions of RevOnline: I contributed quite a lot to
the older one of the two.

When that one went down the tubes and I was unable to retrieve my
contributions I did
not contribute to the new one as was cheesed off.

The first thing that needs to happen is for ALL the stacks in both
versions of RevOnline to be assembled
and categorised.

Richmond.