[OFF] Cool Plugins

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Fri May 9 17:55:25 EDT 2014

I agree with you there, Mike. I like the _idea_ of RevOnline, but I wish it was better curated. Not to censor anything, just to be better organized. The categories are a mess.
Note that there are reviews and ratings already.

The WordPress plugin directory is a good example of system that accommodates free and paid, opensource and commercial. The feature that tells you if it works with the current version is especially useful.

--
Charles E. Buchwald
CEO/Director General

LC Developer Tools: http://buchwald.ca/developer-tools/