Mysql UNIQUE and .lc server scripts?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri May 9 13:57:34 EDT 2014

OK, got it John.  Sorry I completely glossed over this is in a server
script.  Haven't done any server scripting so can't help there but there
has to be a way of passing the result back to your client so I'm sure
someone will come up with one.  Maybe revDatabaseConnectResult will help?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>