LiveCode Performance Examples

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri May 9 13:39:01 EDT 2014

I looked at some of my old stack that I knew they where slow-ish... and they're all much faster now, probably due to the new graphics engine handling stuff with lots of points better. So sadly I can't send you any slow stacks *tears up*

Nontheless here's what I tried, all stacks have to do with graphics that use markers to draw areas:

http://bjoernke.com/temp/2d_castle.livecode
http://bjoernke.com/temp/draw_economy_markers.rev
http://bjoernke.com/temp/grow_land_mark_II.livecode