Modularising Code

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Fri May 9 06:25:33 EDT 2014

Replying to self here:

I am aware of

"The four numbers returned by the scriptLimits function are:

* the number of statements permitted when changing a script (normally 10 in a standalone application)
* the number of statements permitted in a do command (normally 10 in a standalone application)
* the number of stacks permitted in the stacksInUse (normally 50 in a standalone application)
* the number of objects permitted in the frontScripts and backScripts (normally 10 in a standalone application)”

However, I thought I’d read somewhere (not sure where) that this had changed or was to change.

All the best

Terry