Modularising Code

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Thu May 8 16:22:25 EDT 2014

Thanks for the reference to Richard's page! Excellent! It clarified some items I've had on my mind.

Btw, Dar's post suggests to me that one could create an infinite loop if there was a script in the substack that passed a message, then a script with the same name in the main stack also passed the message, then back to substack, ad infinitude. A reasonable scenario would be a mouseup handler.

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org