Modularising Code

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Thu May 8 09:11:15 EDT 2014

Thanks for your comments.

I have just placed the DBRoutines into a substack and placed "start using" in the preOpenStack handler.

That seems to be a workaround for not having folders in the IDE.

Are there any downsides to this method?

I have downloaded and tried GLX2 but there are issues on my Mac concerning the display of text being corrupted.

Something like —> in GLX2 would be useful in the LiveCode IDE.

I also thought that an updated IDE was one of the stretch goals of the Kickstarter campaign.
How is that going?

All the best

Terry