Modularising Code

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Thu May 8 07:28:33 EDT 2014

I have been reading up on Library Stacks but in this instance I do not feel this is the solution I require.

I have a Project that needs access to a SQLite database and has many calls into that database from functions and commands which at the moment I have placed in the mainstack script.

In order to make the script more manageable I would like to have the SQLite scripts modularised and separate from any other scripts in the mainstack which I also may wish to modularise at some point.

I have placed all these scripts together in the mainstack to allow them to be easily called from all other parts of the project and to have easy access to user properties of the mainstack.

What is the best way to achieve this type of modularisation within the LiveCode IDE?

All the best

Terry