SSL Library Not Found

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed May 7 14:36:00 EDT 2014

Here's a sample script:

*on* mouseUp

   *answer* "About to encrypt"

   *encrypt* "simple string"  using "aes-256-cbc" with password "what"

   *if* the result is not empty *then*

      *answer* "encrypt error:"&& the result

   *else* *#the result is empty*

      *put* it into what

      *answer* "encrypted:"&&what

      *decrypt* what using "aes-256-cbc" with password "what"

      *if* the result is not empty *then*

         *answer* "decrypt error:"&&the result

      *else**# the result is empty*

         *put* it into what