SUMMARY Re: LiveCode Books

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue May 6 23:07:16 EDT 2014

Pete,

I don't plan to host tutorials. I just want to host the cover for each
book, a tiny blurb/sales pitch and a link to where people can buy them.
Thats it. A single page pointing to resources. Don underestimate the
potential of the domain name "livecodebooks.com" when searching for books
about livecode... search providers will crawl it easier and the authors
will get more exposure.

;-)