iOS Provisioning Profiles - Dev vs. Production

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue May 6 14:12:02 EDT 2014

Dave,

Thanks for the reply.  Both profiles are far from expiring, and the app doesn't have any in-app purchases.

I am thinking that something happened to the app after apple reviewed it, and it was posted to the app store. I'm thinking of just uploading another binary and seeing what happens.  Don't know what else to do?

-Dan