[OT] For Ender Nafi

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 5 17:24:09 EDT 2014

Hi Ender Nafi,

Thanks for the reply. I don't understand what you mean? All error
messages tell me that your e-mail address doesn't exist. Note that I'm
able to send e-mails to other people, just not to you. Can you send me
an e-mail from a different address? You can also contact me on Skype
tomorrow. My user name is xtalkprogrammer.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com