Determining which/how many rows of a datagrid form are currently displayed

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon May 5 05:23:06 EDT 2014

Terry,

Use the dgVisibleLines property of the datagrid group.

This property returns the first and last line being displayed in the
data grid as a comma delimited list.
http://lessons.runrev.com/s/3527/m/datagrid/l/7344-data-grid-api

Example:
put the dgVisibleLines of grp "datagrid 1" into tLinesBeingDisplayed

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 3:27 AM, Terry Judd <terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
> I'm using a series of datagrid form to display a some data that runs over several pages and will be output as a pdf. My problem is that the 'lines' in the form are of variable height and so I can't just assume that each page will display a set number of lines and populate successive datagrids accordingly.
>
> Given this, is there a way (a dgProp?) to determine how many lines are displayed or will fit in a form datagrid of known height?
>
> Terry…

Best Regards,
--
Zryip TheSlug