Call for testing with 6.6.2 RC3

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 5 00:39:20 EDT 2014

Bill,

I don't see anything in the handler that should require a wait, if
that's all that is going on. Is the map still loading while you're
trying to get the snapshot? Any pending messages? Even so it doesn't
make sense, because once a handler triggers it should run to completion.
Normally any pending messages will be suspended until the handler
finishes, but the waits in this one will allow them to process. Then
when the pending activity is done, the original handler picks up where
it left off. But maybe that's not happening, or maybe the background
activity is exiting to top.

Anyway, I'd look for background activity. An error in another script
that runs during the wait may be causing all scripts to abort.

I can't think why you'd need to add the wait in the first place though.
If you remove all waits from your test stack, does it still work there?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com