Call for testing with 6.6.2 RC3

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun May 4 15:59:43 EDT 2014

I don't see it on Windows.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf
Of Stephen MacLean
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2014 2:14 PM
To: How to use LiveCode
Cc: LiveCode Developer List
Subject: Re: Call for testing with 6.6.2 RC3

I am noticing a huge slow down in responsiveness with the IDE with RC3 when
it's been running for awhile and after I've been displaying a card that has
a large number of controls or is displaying multiple images or both. The
cards also have acceleratedRendering for the stack set to true.

I've had to restart RC3 numerous times to get the responsiveness back.

After reverting to RC2 early this morning, I'm still not seeing any slow
down.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Running Mac OS X 10.9.2

The app itself seems to run fine under iOS with RC3 although I've notice
that acceleratedRendering is disabled when on a card that contains a list of
groups scrolled to the bottom and then displayed... wonder if it's related.

Best,

Steve