[ANN] Facebook Lib

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat May 3 19:33:10 EDT 2014

Hi Folks,

Once you authorize once, Facebook stores some cookies. So the next time you
ask for authorization it will only flash the RevBrowser window because as
soon as we open it and ask for the authorization dialog, facebook
recognizes who it is and redirects straight to the authorization callback
with the tokens.

If you logged and authorize as some user and want to authorize yourself as
some other user instead, you need to call fbLogout() function. This
function will call facebook to remove the app permissions for the logged
user and remove the data from the script local array used to store the
tokens. The next time you call fbAuthorize then you will see the dialog.

This all happens because the webview inside RevBrowser stores local data
from Facebook. There is no way around it unless we start injecting
Javascript into that window and thats a recipe for bugs.

I've updated the library and you should download again from the link you
received. The current version is numbered 1.4, it appears that sendowl
system is not sending the update emails. I will add some update checking
routine to the stack.

Richard, I am writing a better manual that you will enjoy.

Cheers

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.