[ANN] Facebook Lib

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu May 1 14:51:55 EDT 2014

As said in the popular Sega Genesis game Altered Beast: "RISE FROM YOUR
GRAVE!!!!!"

Hey Folks,

Long time no see! I missed you all and this is my "I am back" email. For
the past year and a half I've been heavily involved with Mozilla, HTML5 and
Firefox OS but I never forgot LiveCode or how much I love you all. I've
been showing LiveCode to people all over the past year, everyone is always
impressed.

Well, back to business, there will be time for small talk later! I've
managed to build a simple Facebook Library for LiveCode. Finally! And it
works.

You can learn more about it at:

http://andregarzia.com/pages/en/facebooklib/

Basically it allows you to post and get stuff from Facebook. Right now it
relies on RevBrowser so its available only for Mac OS X and Windows. I will
sort mobile shortly but since I knew that some people here needed this I
decided to start selling it with the Desktop platform only. Call it an MVP.

The library is there along with a sample stack that is able to post text
and photos to a user wall.

I've also made new bundles of DB Lib, AAG Tools and Facebook Lib available.

Check them out and send any feedback my way.

Cheers
Andre

--
http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.