wait with messages

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu May 1 12:16:22 EDT 2014

Larry,

Look at ‘send … in 8 seconds’ .  Also look at playing messages, and also other things related to send: ‘cancel’ and ‘pendingMessages’.

I think we can give a short example, if it will help.

Think on what you want the second click to do.  Restart the sounds?  Be ignored if during sounds?

Think on your timing.  Do you want to specify start of 1 to start of 2?  Or end of 1 to start of 2?

Dar